|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Pay & Benefits||8% Holiday Pay|
|Listed||Wed 14 Mar, 10:11 am|
|Type||Full time, Contract/Temp|
- $20-$25 per hour + Holiday Pay
- South/East Locations
- Temporary Roles available NOW!!
Have you recently finished studying your degree in Marketing? Or maybe you have previously held or are currently in a Marketing role? We are on the hunt for professionals with both junior and senior Marketing experienced personnel's for temporary Marketing co-ordinator roles. If this sounds like you I would love to have a chat to you today!!
At Madison we provide assistance to all our candidates to reach their full potential in a role that will align with their work/life balance. Whether it is a temporary or permanent role or a part time or full time role, we are always here to help!
As a Marketing Co-ordinator you will be required to:
- Implement marketing strategies
- Manage social media accounts
- Create digital marketing content
- Create marketing materials such as brochures, adverts and publications
- Write and proof all promotional content
- Schedule, book, coordinate and paginate various publications (printing and digital)
- Bring creative flare to marketing campaigns and initiatives
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Have a Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising, Graphic design or communications
- Have experience in Photoshop, Indesign and Illustrator
- A creative flare and a real passion for advertising and design
- Incredible attention to detail
- High literacy skills
- Pagination experience would be a bonus
- Exceptional communication skills both verbal and written
- Be extremely self-motivated
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- Have a professional, helpful manner where anything is possible
If you're interested in being considered for temporary Marketing Co-ordinator roles, please apply today by using the Apply Now button. You may directly send your CV (in a Word document format) to email@example.com
Apply NOW!!! We'd love to hear from you.....