|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Mon 2 Jul, 2:01 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Top FMCG company specialising in brand management and food imports
- Parnell location. Parking included.
- Modern offices with sea views
Our client, a privately owned New Zealand company, is a leader in its field of brand management for the FMCG industry. A specialist organisation who offer a full financial and logistics service to consumer packaged goods companies across the world as a respected importer of bulk ingredients. They have recently moved into their modern new offices in Parnell which include sea and sun set views that you can only dream about in a work place.
Their friendly, fun-loving, relaxed team culture you feel instantly just walking through their doors. This tight knit team are very social and enjoy drinks in their entertainer's kitchen on a Friday afternoon. A handful of the team have been there for over 10 years, which is saying something!
An exciting opportunity currently exists for a Sales and Marketing Coordinator to join this dynamic team environment. This is a diverse role and would suit someone who has some experience in FMCG and is ready for a Head Office support role that will provide great exposure to the industry or alternatively a high calibre graduate who is ready to take the first step in their career.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting Key Account Managers with
- - Category analysis
- - Category review preparation
- - Brand projects
- - Key account management backup
- - Promotional fund analysis and maintenance
- Sales support and reporting - to Management, Principals and the Sales team
- - Forecasting
- - Stock management
- Preparation of presentations
- - Category reviews
- - Principal updates
- - New product presentations
- You're highly organised and able to self-manage and take initiative, as well as seek assistance where required
- You're friendly, professional and can maintain positive working relationships
- You'll have Microsoft Office skills at minimum intermediate level
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills, plus strong administrative skills and attention to detail
Above all, you'll be confident and proactive, with a can-do attitude and a good sense of humour!
A competitive salary package is on offer, along with the opportunity to work for this well established, 'go ahead' company who are highly respected in their specialist field. With a number of long standing employees, this is an organisation that recognises talent and support their people in furthering their careers.
To register your interest and be considered for this opportunity, apply now. Alternatively send your CV to Stacey@teamrecruitment.co.nz
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.