|Company||YHI (New Zealand) Ltd|
|Location||Manukau City, Auckland|
|Listed||Tue 3 Jul, 10:48 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
YHI (New Zealand) Ltd is a leading distributor of top Automotive & Power brands. The position is full time & based at our Auckland office. The position reports to the Marketing Manager
We have a Marketing Specialist position available to join our busy marketing team.
We’re looking for someone who is smart, motivated and willing to go the extra mile. This is a diverse role that will see you gain experience in a variety of marketing areas.
Areas of responsibility:
- Assist in the development of creative campaigns that align with YHI’s marketing objectives and deliver brand messages effectively.
- Design and management of all B2B automotive email communication
- Ensure automotive products are represented effectively on YHI’s website.
- Automotive event coordination and execution.
- Dealer & Salesperson collateral support.
- Design and publication of automotive product price lists.
- Management and coordination of dealer incentive trips - all arrangements, reporting & associated tasks.
- Implementation of Automotive brand marketing plans – advertising etc
- Audience development and management of all communication on automotive social media
- Analysis of automotive marketing campaigns to assess performance.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a high work output
- Have a passion for the marketing industry & eagerness to adapt & learn in a busy environment
- Have a passion and understanding of our automotive brands and embrace the culture of these brands to successfully market them.
- Consistently produce a high standard of work
- Have strong verbal & written communication skills
- Have a strong work ethic & be willing to go the extra mile
- Be motivated and have a positive attitude towards all challenges
- Have excellent organisation skills & be capable of working under pressure
- Experience with Microsoft excel
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator & Indesign would be beneficial
- Experience with Facebook for business or Facebook advertising would be beneficial.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.