|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Pay & Benefits||$49,000 Per annum plus bonus|
|Listed||Tue 10 Jul, 1:36 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
You are required to help the team in producing, managing and implementing marketing campaigns and material through both English and Chinese social media platforms. Also, assisting and reporting to the managers on the progress of the marketing campaigns, and provide assessment reports once a campaign is finished.
- At least a college graduate of any course
- Exceptional budgeting skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (in Chinese and English)
- Ability to demonstrate interpersonal skills necessary for client
- Organisational and task management skills, with the ability to plan and prioritise
- Strong attention to detail
- Familiar with MS office applications, including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong sales & marketing orientation with a proven ability to respond quickly to changing business requirements
- Planning and project/time management skills
- Excellent problem solving and decision making skills
If this sounds like the right position for you and you've got what it takes to become a part of our team, please send through your CV.
Our contact phone number : 098469899
Email address: email@example.com
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.