|Listed||Tue 10 Jul, 3:59 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Trade Me Marketplace is where consumers and merchants buy and sell millions of items each year. To help drive vibrancy in our used goods marketplace, we’re looking for a customer focused Marketing Coordinator to help execute pricing promotions and campaigns. You’ll have the opportunity in this role to help shape our communications for promotions across email and onsite channels.
First up, here's why you'll love life at Trade Me:
- We truly value our people and want you to succeed here, so we offer flexible working, bonuses, access to wellness initiatives and a bunch of other good stuff.
- We love learning and taking on challenges. We take risks, and we’re not afraid to learn from failure.
- Gain big-brand experience in one of our core business areas which is rapidly growing and evolving with our customers' needs.
- We're serious about offering you professional development opportunities, and will work hard with you to achieve these.
Each day brings fresh challenges, but here's a snapshot of what you can expect:
- Work closely with the Promotions and Pricing Manager to execute targeted campaigns to our members, mainly via email communications.
- You'll draw on our customer data to identify and interact with our customers at the right time, with the right content and at the right place to help influence the path to purchase.
- Using your excellent writing skills, you will gather, develop, and write content for various channels (social, email, web) with the customer benefit always at the forefront.
- Build strong relationships and work with various internal stakeholders to bring marketing campaigns to life.
- Be proactive in identifying and pursuing opportunities to create greater customer loyalty and advocacy
So far so good? What we’re looking for from you is:
- 2 years' experience in a digital marketing or email marketing role executing campaigns to market.
- Strong written and verbal communication as you'll be writing a lot of content for both email and on-site placements, this includes a flair for copywriting.
- Experience using an email communication platform, like Marketo.
- A sense of urgency and the ability to prioritise multiple tasks at once to meet deadlines.
- A thorough understanding of social media, its place in modern day marketing, and how to leverage effectively.
Trade Me is New Zealand's most influential ecommerce platform and as quintessentially Kiwi as you can get. We are a fun, vibrant and fast-moving place to work, and we're looking for someone who'll thrive in this environment. Check out what it's like to work at Trade Me in our video and if this is the job for you, apply now.