|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Wed 11 Jul, 12:12 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- CBD location
- Competitive hourly rate
- Immediate start
Our client is looking for a Marketing Assistant who is available immediately to jump in and fill the gap needed to support their team.
Your key duties will be as follows:
- Acting as a point of contact for clients for email, walk-ins, phone calls.
- Answering queries or directing to others in the team as necessary
- Writing and sending email communications, newsletters and organising content
- Providing administrative support to the marketing team
- Managing and providing database marketing support
- Conducting post-campaign evaluations
- Administration and management of social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
- Coordinating assistance or liaison with event organisations.
- Taking minutes of meetings, this may also include some preparation and follow-up.
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous marketing experience
- Experience providing advanced administration and coordination in relation to the marketing field
- Ability to take responsibility for own work, recognising opportunities and act with a minimum of supervision
- Polished and professional approach to all communications external and internal
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to manage conflict and work effectively with ambiguity.
If you are a high-performing Marketing Assistant, we would like to hear from you - please click apply now. For more information please contact Georgina Beckett from Velocity on firstname.lastname@example.org
You must have eligibility to work in New Zealand.
Please note all applications will be acknowledged electronically by Velocity unless otherwise specified.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.