|Location||North Shore City, Auckland|
|Listed||Fri 26 Jan, 5:25 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Fantastic Team Environment
- Varied Role
- Heart of the company
My client is seeking an experienced Frontline Receptionist/Office Administrator to join their warm and friendly team based in Albany.
The role will see you meeting and greeting clients, arranging couriers, stationery & supplies, coordinating building maintenance matters, arranging meetings including travel, meeting room bookings, catering, agendas, and minutes.
The role will suit someone who has a bright, bubbly personality with a positive attitude who likes to be the face of their company.
If you have an interest in nutrition, wellbeing and fitness we definitely have the role for you.
Experience required for this role:-
- Previous Frontline Administration or Personal Assistant experience
- Bubbly, outgoing and enthusiastic personality and enjoy being the "go to" person
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong MS Office skills and the ability to pick up new systems quickly
- Attention to detail and accuracy is a must
- Able to work under pressure at times and meet deadlines
This is an amazing opportunity which doesn't come up often, so don't delay apply today so we can commence discussing our exciting role with you.
NOTE: This role is only open to NZ/AUS residents and citizens as this is a long term role.
CONTACT PERSON: Gabrielle Allsop, Senior Client Manager
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.