|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Pay & Benefits||NZ$22 - NZ$23 per hour + Holiday Pay|
|Listed||Thu 1 Feb, 5:04 pm|
|Type||Part time, Contract/Temp|
- $22 - $23 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Immediate start - approx. 8 weeks
- 9am - 3pm, Monday - Friday
This company services the food and beverage industry and has an outstanding team of driven and dedicated staff. You will be working within a customer service team environment providing ongoing support to customers and field technicians in a temporary role for approximately 8 weeks.
- Creating job tickets, scheduling, and dispatching technicians
- Answering phones and emails
- Processing sales orders
- Booking flights and accommodation
- Invoicing and filing
- Ad hoc administration duties
This temporary, part-time role is perfect for an experienced customer services or frontline administration professional who is looking for work/life balance. You will be working from 9am - 3pm, Monday - Friday.
The Ideal Candidate:
You will be a fast-learner with previous customer service and administration experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Confident with Microsoft Office Suite
- Able to build rapport across all levels
- Able to work independently and accurately
If you have proven experience in a similar role and available to start in this temporary role immediately, then apply now!
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.