|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Fri 2 Feb, 6:02 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Newmarket location, Corporate environment
- EA support to CEO + Office Management - busy and varied role
- Competitive salary package
Our client is looking for an experienced Executive Assistant who can keep an eye on the details; your expertise in pre-empting needs and meeting tight deadlines will be useful. If you pride yourself on your ability to provide efficient and accurate one on one support, to prioritise multiple projects, compile written communications and create stand out reports and presentations then you will fit in well.
To be successful in this role you need to have demonstrated EA to C-level experience, solid Microsoft Office skills, enjoy working in a corporate but down to earth culture, demonstrate excellent communication skills and a high level of discretion, and have the ability to liaise with people at all levels in and out of the business.
Our client needs someone willing to go the extra mile! They need a stand out professional that isn't stuffy and backwards; this company are responsible for some truly innovative and ground-breaking concepts.
The responsibilities of this varied role include:
- Extensive diary management
- Complex travel arrangements
- Solid experience preparing Board papers
- Setting up meetings and arranging events
- Minutes, agendas, reports, document circulation
- Event management and ad hoc project support
- HR administration and onboarding
To be considered for this role you MUST have:
- PA or EA experience in a busy and complex corporate environment
- Previous experience supporting at C-level - diary and travel
- Strong writing and proofreading skills
- Previous experience preparing and collating Board Reports and other official correspondence
- Have excellent ability to prioritise, multi-task and remain calm under pressure
- Be flexible and open to change
- Have a winning personality - friendly, willing, approachable and professional
- Possess advanced Microsoft office skills - in particular, Word and PowerPoint
- Be willing to help out the team where necessary, be flexible and have a can-do attitude
Apply now or for further information in strict confidence, please contact Elena Brady on 09-9206670.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.