|Listed||Fri 9 Feb, 4:27 pm|
|Type||Full time, Contract/Temp|
- Temporary assignment commencing early March for 6 months
- Working closely with a team of Procurement Advisors providing a mix of administration support
- Opportunity to work and gain knowledge of a Crown Entity/Community focused organisation
- Hourly rate up to $35.00 per hour depending on experience
Our client is seeking a highly organised administrative superstar to join their busy team providing valuable support to Procurement Advisors. You will be familiar with procurement processes and/or have an interest in learning more about procurement within a large organisation. This six month temporary position will allow you to utilise your existing skills and knowledge and develop more experience in a fast paced environment.
Key responsibilities include:
- Update contract database with contractual details
- Respond to supplier requests
- Manage the administrative procurement process for contractors
- Assist the procurement team with tender process
- Prepare simple contract and contract variation documents
To be successful in this role you will need to have the following demonstrated skills and experience:
- Proven experience/knowledge of procurement or an interest in procurement
- Understanding/familiarity of the systems and processes of Government Rules of Sourcing
- Ability to multi-task and cope with juggling priorities
- Highly organised and able to follow process
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills to deal with a variety of people
- Ability to work independently and also as part of a team
- Professional and positive attitude
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office suite including knowledge of Access database
- Excellent written communication skills and attention to detail
- Initiative and proactive approach
In return you will be part of a team of specialists who enjoy what they do and are keen to share their knowledge and expertise. You will be encouraged to learn and take on more responsibility while developing your procurement knowledge. This temporary assignment is due to start early March and will be for six months. Hours of work are Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week. A competitive hourly rate is on offer and the exciting opportunity to work with a unique organisation that takes pride in its community focus.
Apply now by sending your CV application quoting reference 90724. For more information contact Alysha Adam on 04 472 2434.
Applications close 5.00 pm on Wednesday 21 February 2018.