|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Pay & Benefits||NZ$19 - NZ$30 per hour + Holiday Pay|
|Listed||Tue 13 Feb, 11:00 am|
|Type||Full time, Contract/Temp|
- Reception, Administration, PA, Data Entry and Call Centre
- Auckland Wide Locations - Roles between 1 to 12 months
- Rates between $20 - $30 p/h depending on role and experience + Holiday Pay
What we can offer:
You may have just arrived in NZ on a working holiday visa, be a kiwi arriving back from a holiday, wanting to gain new skills and experiences through temping or you may enjoy temping for the lifestyle and flexibility - either way, we are here to help!
We will then work with you to understand what sorts of roles, work environments, length of assignment/s and hourly rates you are looking to earn, to ensure we can put you into a great temp role where you can really shine!
The types of business support office based temp roles we readily have available weekly include:
- Administration - All levels
- Banking administration
- Insurance administration
- Inbound call centre
- Data entry and processing
- Team administration
- PA and EA
We are lucky enough to work with some pretty cool organisations, from large global banking brands with corporate offices through to small innovative technology companies where jeans at work are standard, offering you a range of environments and industries where you can really feel welcomed!
Our temp roles are based throughout Auckland CBD and Fringe, with a large majority of our roles being based in South and West Auckland - making for an easy commute to work!
We would love to receive a copy of your CV today if you:
- Are available to start immediately
- Able to commit for a minimum of 2 months ideally
- Have previous experience in one or more of the above roles
- Have a willing and hardworking positive attitude
- Be a friendly team player
Please apply via this website in the first instance. Only if you are unable to apply online, then please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ONLY the reference number BZ/43250 in the subject line.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.