|Location||Manukau City, Auckland|
|Listed||Tue 13 Feb, 3:02 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Awesome growth and development opportunity!
- Permanent position - ASAP start!
- Onehunga location
Our client in the shipping and freight industry, based in Onehunga, is seeking an experienced Office Administrator to hit the ground running in their office as soon as possible.
Key Duties will include:
- Answering all incoming phone calls
- Assist the Sales Team with customer enquirers
- Provide a high level of customer service in all dealings with clients and external parties.
- Logistics administration
- Ability to liaise with Senior Executives and their meeting coordination
- Managing the diary and coordination of meeting rooms
- Dealing with Couriers
- Any other administration support as directed by the Office Manager
The ideal candidate will:
- Have at least 2-3 years previous experience in a similar position
- Freight and Logistics Industry experience
- Have intermediate level Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Have strong multi-tasking ability - ability to juggle multiple things at once
- Possess good timekeeping skills and cope well with pressure
- Can work well within fun and energetic team
- Be motivated and hardworking
- Be friendly and approachable
The ideal candidate will have the ability to use their initiative, have good attention to detail and be able to use their intuition when taking calls as you will be directing sales calls to the right person.
Hours of work will be 8.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
You must have eligibility to work 40 hours per week in New Zealand.
Apply now or for further information in strict confidence, please contact Alahna Walker on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note all applications will be acknowledged electronically unless otherwise specified.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.