|Company||Taylor Pass Honey Co Ltd|
|Listed||Mon 4 Mar, 11:15 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Taylor Pass Honey is at a very exciting point as we are entering new overseas markets and growing brand awareness. We are now looking for an experienced administrator to join the Taylor Pass Honey Co team. This role would be ideal for someone with strong, general administration skills that would like to move into export and production administration. Full training will be provided.
- Receiving orders and keeping customers updated with ETAs
- Preparing export documentation and coordinating international shipments
- Problem solving and troubleshooting to ensure orders meet customer deadlines and requirements
- Sales administration
- Production and inventory administration
- Data entry and compiling reports
Skills & Experience:
- A minimum of 5 years administration experience
- Meticulous attention to detail – this is critical given the degree of documentation you are working with
- Proficient in Excel
- Strong organisational and communication skills to manage workload and prioritise
- Process oriented
This is a full-time permanent position, 40 hours per week.
Applications close Sunday, 17 March 2019.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.