|Company||Accident Compensation Corporation|
|Listed||Thu 15 Aug, 5:05 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Conveniently located in the CBD and close to the railway station
- Supporting a team with varied administration activities
- Permanent role in a positive team
ACC's vision is to create a unique partnership with every New Zealander, improving their quality of life by minimising the incidence and impact of injury. We are looking for someone who has strong administrative skills and a real focus on supporting a team. This role will be a varied and challenging one and no two days will be the same.
The Provider Service Delivery team will benefit from your support and sense of urgency, including organising travel and meetings, managing finances and supporting Senior Managers and team members with their busy roles. If you are someone that always impresses with your organisation and attention to detail, not to mention your ability to work to tight timeframes and operate effectively under pressure then look no further. Apply now!
To be successful in this role you will bring:
- a strong customer focus and be able to work with people at all levels of the organisation to get the best results for everyone
- the ability to anticipate people's needs, focusing on solutions rather than problems, someone who is organised and has great time management skills, prioritising work using good judgement
- computer savvy, and a self-starter who is capable of working to multiple demands and tight deadlines
- confidence in supporting with the preparation of correspondence, presentations, reports and other documents as required.
At ACC, we recognise that diversity, inclusion and accessibility is important to our business. We embrace the unique perspective and capabilities of our current and future employees, which will help us continue to drive innovation and achieve our business goals. Our culture enables us to create an environment of involvement, respect and connection with the communities where we work - benefitting individual employees and all our clients across New Zealand.
To see the Job Description file please copy and paste the URL below into your internet browser's address bar https://expressonline.haineslink.co.nz/pdfs/634327_other.pdf
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.