|Company||Farmers Trading Company Ltd|
|Location||Manukau City, Auckland|
|Listed||Sat 14 Sep, 12:21 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
This is for a full time role, working 80 Hours per fortnight Monday to Friday.
You will support the Buyer in administrative tasks including understanding the product ordering cycle, sales activity of the department and product wins and misses. Ensuring product orders occur on time to our stores will be an integral part of the role along with meeting critical path timelines.
- Liaise with local and overseas vendors in a timely manner.
- Co-ordination of marketing and promotions
- Creating, maintaining and tracking orders
- Co-ordinating and maintaining samples
- Working closely with the Buyer and Merchandise Manager as they build product ranges, sourcing, promotional plans and business execution to achieve company performance requirements.
To be successful in this role....
- You need to be an excellent communicator and have a strong attention to detail and an analytical nature
- Ability to effectively build relationships with customers and peers
- Knowledge of retail trading trends and the activity from the shop floor.
- Extremely high attention to detail with strong organisational skills.
- Commercially sales focused with a strong customer focus.
- Strong computer literacy, with excellent skills in MS Word, Outlook and more specifically Excel.
- Excellent communication skills.
- An enthusiastic and motivated approach to work.
What we can offer you:
- Excellent staff discounts across the James Pascoe Group
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised health insurance
- Onsite cafe
So if you're interested in joining a business where you can bring your passion, drive, forward-thinking and enthusiasm we would love to hear from you!
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.