|Location||North Shore City, Auckland|
|Listed||Thu 28 Jun, 5:06 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Duties for the role include but are not limited to:
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience working in a transport/warehousing/sales/retail environment highly regarded
- Intermediate computer skills
- Handling large volumes of data
- Inputting Sales Orders
We are Australia's most successful supplier of plumbing and bathroom products, with over 600 stores across Australia and New Zealand with over 4,500 staff and thousands of products.
Hours are 8.30am - 3.30pm Monday to Friday.
Reece is different. We're a successful national company that doesn't like to make a fuss of our success. We're a big business that works hard to retain the great things from when we were a small business.
Our business unit is focused on driving the success of our customers through end-to-end supply solutions; we cater for the unique volume requirements of large domestic home developers and builders. The team in Mairangi Bay, like the broader Reece team, are committed, down to earth and driven people striving for greatness every day.
In the role of Data Entry Officer / Customer Service you would be part of a tight knit, successful team focused on delivering the highest level of customer service and satisfaction in a fast-paced environment.
Our Ideal Candidate
- A valid driver's licence and relevant PC skills are required
- Embracing the Reece values, policies, and procedures
- Being a supportive team member
If this sounds like the opportunity you've been looking for we would love to hear from you - apply today!