|Pay & Benefits||$65k-$70k|
|Listed||Mon 9 Oct, 6:10 pm|
|Type||Full time, Contract/Temp|
- Salary will be $65k-$70k
- Early November start | 12-month fixed term contract
- Work with a fun, extroverted Manager!
Do you have private sector experience you'd like to exercise in a new team?
Are you flexible, fun, and are looking for a new, welcoming team?
About the role
Our client is looking for a successful Executive Assistant with proven experience in the private sector to assist with a 12-month fixed term contract.
The successful applicant will be supporting a busy Manager who travels frequently, attends regular Board meetings, deals with finances, and enjoys being social with his team.
Duties will include:
- Diary management, travel arrangements
- PowerPoint presentations
- Board paper coordination
- Personal administration as well
The successful candidate will ideally have:
- 5+ years' experience as an EA in a corporate setting supporting a Chief Executive or similar
- A fun, flexible attitude
- The quality of knowing what needs to be done without being asked
- Advanced proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
If this sounds like you, get in touch! Apply through this ad or email chelseas@velocityrecruitment with any queries. You must have the eligibility to work in New Zealand for 12 months to be considered as well as currently live in Wellington.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.