|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Pay & Benefits||NZ$30 - NZ$33 per hour + Holiday Pay|
|Listed||Thu 11 Jan, 11:01 am|
|Type||Full time, Contract/Temp|
- $30 - $33 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Immediate start - approx. until April
- Ellerslie location - parking onsite
This is an iconic New Zealand organisation that supports the health and wellbeing of local communities across the country. They support New Zealanders to better their lives through their services, events, and educational services.
You will act as an Executive Assistant to the Director of Commercial Services and be the "go to" person for the Commercial Services team.
- Monitor and manage email inbox and diary
- Drafting and compiling Board documents and reports
- Organise meetings, meetings rooms and catering
- Draft and prepare communications as required
- Provide a high level of support to internal and external stakeholders
- Monitor and manage the compliance and updates of HR policy
- Coordinate travel and diary management for wider Executive team
This role has an immediate start until approximately mid-April and will be covering the end of a maternity leave contract.
The ideal candidate
You will be an experienced EA or a PA with a high level of initiative and flexibility to thrive in this busy, fast-paced role.
- Have at least 3 years PA experience at a senior level
- Have excellent systems and computer skills
- Have experience preparing Board-level reports
- Have excellent written and verbal communication
- Have excellent time management
This is a great opportunity for an experienced PA to step into an EA role or for an experienced EA to utilise their experience in the non-profit sector. If this sounds like you, then apply now!
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.