|Listed||Fri 2 Mar, 9:14 am|
|Type||Part time, Permanent|
- Are you a foodie who is crazy about sport?
- Fun funky organisation that embraces inclusion and innovation
- Be part of an organisation who actually lives and breathe their core values?
I have the pleasure of recruiting an EA to the CEO of the Redvespa. Wow… what an organisation. Not only are they the only consultancy in NZ specialising in Business Analysis, they care. Care is Redvespa's brand essence, they care about people through their empathy, interest and understanding. You walk into this organisation and feel instantly at ease as well as noticing the fun and trendy d?cor.
The CEO - Sarah is a true inspiration who knows everyone who works for her and actually lives to the saying 'Care for business with the mind, people with the heart'.
About the role.
- This is a newly created EA position so an EA who can set up processes would be ideal.
- Tech savvy and au-fait with Google - Google Mail and Google Drive.
- Diary management,
- Travel and accommodation booking,
- Attending meetings with leadership team then producing reports and follow up on action points,
- Assisting with Event co-ordination,
- Redvespa have a strong focus on Social purpose, the ideal person would also share this.
- Flexible working hours - 30 hours a week.
If this fantastic role sounds like something you want to know more, please get in touch. These roles don't come around very often.
Kim McCulloch 04 9179284, Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.