|Pay & Benefits||NZ$65000 - NZ$75000 per annum|
|Listed||Tue 6 Mar, 5:02 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
We are looking to appoint an Executive Assistant to join this fast paced proactive environment who will support both the Director and General Manager.
You will be responsible for general day to day office management tasks but specifically:
- Customer quotations
- Assisting with Recruitment procedures
- Documentation and proposal proofing
- Health and Safely record keeping and monitoring
- Small to medium size projects
Skills must include:
- Ability to juggle several tasks, projects and people at once
- Innovation and creative thinking
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Excel - intermediate to advance level
- Good initiative and an ability to take the lead on assigned tasks
- Full Drivers licence
- Some exposure to HR/payroll would be an advantage
If you have the above skills and experience, and you are a team player with strong relationship skills and an enthusiastic personality, we want to hear from you! You will be rewarded with a competitive salary, a varied and challenging role, ongoing learning and development opportunities and a supportive work environment.
Please Note: we appreciate the time taken to apply for our role, however due to volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Email us at email@example.com for more information.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.