|Location||Christchurch City, Canterbury|
|Listed||Sun 11 Mar, 8:15 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Is this the time for you to find out about new opportunities?
- Are you a PA or an EA with a difference?
- Apply now to discuss what might be the next step for your career!
About the opportunity:
We work with several successful and well established businesses in Christchurch and deal in various permanent opportunities for Personal Assistants and Executive Assistants.
Your role generally will be providing a high level of support to accomplished partners and/or senior management. This can involve in assisting with a range of interactions with stakeholders, report and document preparation, overseeing of staff and projects as well as secretarial and support tasks. These duties on a typically day can involve diary management, travel arrangements, inbox management, events, organising meetings, agendas and minutes.
About the person:
You will have strong experience as a PA or EA to be able to hit the ground running in a new role. You will be extremely organised and can be relied on to get things done. Your interaction and people skills will be seen as a key strength, to be able to liaise and communicate with others at all levels. Your computer skills will be strong ideally with fast and accurate keyboard skills.
Experience and skills to see you succeed:
- Solid experience in either a PA and/or an EA role
- Proven ability to be able to communicate effectively on all levels both written and verbal
- Exceptional organisation skills and have a strong sense of prioritising appropriately
- Initiative with managing work load and using discretion
- Strong intermediate/advance user in MS Office with fast and accurate keyboard skills.
Suitable candidates will be located in Christchurch New Zealand. If re-locating to Christchurch please include a cover letter regarding your re-location and availability/notice period.
How to apply:
To be considered for current and up coming opportunities, please apply via this website, or at www.jobs.hudson.com. Alternatively, email your resume in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting Ref. No. BZ/42808 in the subject line.
*Please note: For candidates already registered with us, please apply if this advertisement is of interest and we will consider your application and contact you only if it is suitable to discuss*
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.