|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Pay & Benefits||NZ$24 - NZ$28 per hour + Holiday Pay|
|Listed||Mon 12 Mar, 5:16 pm|
|Type||Full time, Contract/Temp|
- Auckland CBD - Public sector
- End of March start until approx. the end of June
- $24 - $28 Depending on experience + Holiday Pay
Based in Auckland CBD, this organisation is large well known government organisation within New Zealand who provide a wide range of national and international services.
In this legal secretary role, you will be supporting the company's legal team with a wide range of duties including:
- Typing of legal documentation
- Editing and formatting legal letters, documents and contracts
- Proof reading, editing and creating documents
- Organising meetings, diaries and general team coordination
- Client support, invoicing and billings where required
This role is starting at the end of March and will be through until approximately June 27th in the first instance, working standard business hours.
You will have previous legal secretary or legal administration experience either in NZ or overseas to ensure you can hit the ground running, along with:
- Fast and accurate typing speeds
- Strong formatting experience
- Able to juggle multiple priorities
- Available from end of March - End of June
Please apply via this website, or at www.jobs.hudson.com.
Alternatively, if you are unable to apply online, please email your resume in Word format to email@example.com, quoting ONLY the reference number 9A/31944 in the subject line.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.