|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Pay & Benefits||NZ$55 - NZ$60 per annum|
|Listed||Wed 14 Mar, 6:15 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- CBD Location
- Financial Services
- Fantastic company culture
Utilizing your transferable team coordinator skills, you will be responsible for the administration support of between two to four managers within this Financial Services firm.
Based in the City, this role is very similar to a team coordinator position, aligned to financial support. You will be responsible for administration support to the managers, and in turn you will be assisting with their professional clients - this is where your professional internal and external communication skills will come in to play.
A day in this role will look like;
- Opening new client accounts and ensuring all documentation is compliant
- Updating and maintaining the database, ensuring all client records are current
- Preparing reports, assisting with reports across the wider business
- Provide document support to the management team
- Provide communication to clients on behalf of the firm
- Daily banking support
- Any other adhoc requests required
This role is slanted towards financial support, and is a busy, fast paced position. Within a large, NZ owned firm, you will be supported by your peers and the management team, to help achieve successful outcomes in your role. This company is known for its strong culture, cohesive environment and friendly staff.
For this role you must have;
- At least two years' experience in a team support role
- An interest in finance or previous experience in a financial services environment
- The ability to multi-task and work to deadlines
- A positive, friendly attitude
- Intermediate to advanced experience within the Microsoft Office package
If you are interested in hearing more about this position, please submit your application by clicking the link below. Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.