|Location||Manukau City, Auckland|
|Pay & Benefits||Up to NZ$25.00 per hour|
|Listed||Wed 4 Apr, 1:04 pm|
|Type||Full time, Contract/Temp|
We are seeking a experienced personal assistant to assist the judge. this is a short term assignment.
Starts on the 2nd of May 2018 and the end date of this assignment will be on the 1st of June 2018.
This role is Monday- Friday 8.30am-5pm with 1 hour lunch breaks
Responsibilities in this role:
- Manage Judges electronic diary, phone calls & emails on a day to day basis
- Organising appointments & co-ordinating meetings
- Develop & organize presentation materials
- Organise guest speakers/judicial presentations to meeting/forums
- Provide high level administrative and secretarial services, including dealing with matters of highly confidential & sensitive nature
- General admin(filing, copying typing)
- Collate Judges notes and type up.
To be successful:
- Have a relevant secretarial qualification or relevant experience
- Word processing speed of seventy words per minute
- Excellent attention to detail, time management & planning skills
- Strong written & verbal communication skills.
- previous experience providing executive assistance, personal assistance or secretarial support
- Experience in event management
- Experience in general office duties
Applicants MUST be NZ citizen's or be a NZ permanent resident
If this sounds like you then we would like to hear from you
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.