|Location||Christchurch City, Canterbury|
|Listed||Fri 6 Apr, 9:28 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
• Visit to the customer and measure their Kitchen
• Prepare quotation according to customer’s requirement
• Organize the office layout and order stationery and equipment
• Maintain the office condition and arrange necessary changes
• Organize office operations and procedures
• Ensure that all items are invoiced and paid on time
• Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors, service providers.
• Manage office budget, ensure accurate and timely reporting
• Provide general support to visitors
• Address employees queries regarding office management issues (e.g. stationery, Hardware and travel arrangements)
• Act as the point of contact between the manager and internal/external clients
• Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
• Handle requests and queries appropriately
• Manage diary and schedule meetings and appointments
• Make travel arrangements
• Devise and maintain office filing system
• Knowledge of office administrator responsibilities, systems and procedures
• Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Outlook, Plus Xero in particular)
• Hands on experience with office machines (e.g. fax machines and printers)
• Familiarity with email scheduling tools, like Email Scheduler and Boomerang
• Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
• Attention to detail and problem solving skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
• A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements
• At least Diploma in Business or accounting, additional qualification as an Administrative assistant or Secretary will be a plus.
• Accounting knowledge and Experience.
• Must Require Experience in Kitchen and Plywood sector
• Knowledge of different material used in flat pack and customized kitchen
• Sound knowledge of size and measurement of all unit and hardware used in kitchen.
• Knowledge of all kitchen appliances.
• Sales experience in kitchen and appliances.
• We will check criminal record as we need to handover all bank transaction.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.