|Company||St Hilda's Collegiate School|
|Listed||Mon 9 Apr, 8:49 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
The school is currently seeking expressions of interest for the position of Principal’s Executive Assistant. This is a pivotal role and we seek an experienced professional who possesses a high level of skill across all areas of personal assistance, support and administration. This is a position that offers considerable diversity, and an ability to manage time frames and anticipate the needs of the Principal will be the key to your success.
Key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Daily management of diary, appointments, meetings and associated document control for the Principal
- Screening incoming mail and correspondence for the Principal
- Researching and collating information as requested by the Principal including preparing articles and reports
- Co-ordinating events and functions as required
- Managing and developing marketing material associated with the school
- Managing the schools social media including their Facebook page and school website
- Acting as Secretary to various sub committees within the school environment
To be successful in this role your experiences and qualities will include:
- A relevant background in providing executive level support and assistance
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Sound Word Processing skills, combined with comprehensive IT skills
- A strong attention to detail and a flare for presentation
- Maturity, integrity and a high degree of professionalism
- Advanced problem solving skills, combined with an ability to multitask
- The ability to be proactive in anticipating the requirements for upcoming events and appointments
- An ability to achieve deadlines and results within a dynamic environment
To express your interest in this role please apply online with your Curriculum Vitae and covering letter. Application packs are available from Lisa Edwards at Select Recruitment – email@example.com, or phone 03 477 0873.
Applications for this position close on Friday 4th May 2018.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.