|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Mon 9 Apr, 9:24 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Culture built on honesty, fun & excellence
- Full time permanent role based in Rosedale
- Challenging, respected and rewarding role
An opportunity to join an industry leading start-up company, with a strong and reputable brand in the New Zealand market. You will be supporting the Managing Director. This company has a great culture and very team-oriented office.
As Executive Assistant to the MD, you will be responsible for everything they are responsible for (which is basically everything) The tasks are too varied to list them all, but the general idea is to help the MD and the team to be successful and hold them all to account when they aren't getting it done. You are the glue that binds it all together.
In exchange you'll get a great salary package and awesome flexibility to work when and how you need to.
Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Managing the day to day aspects of their very busy schedule
- Extensive diary management, co-ordinating meetings and conferences
- Extensive international and domestic travel coordination
- Email management
- Event coordination
- Personal assistance responsibilities
Skills and experience:
- Cool under pressure
- Able to work fast and don't stuff up (much)
- Amazing at scheduling and you see all the angles
- Feeling normal when you're juggling 100 tasks and can do it
- Passionate about thinking outside the square
- Your brain is going 24x7x365
- You get stuff done ahead of schedule
- You see the team's success as your success
- You love to work your backside off, be recognised and seriously rewarded for it
As you've probably figured out by now there an opportunity for an energetic and capable assistant to help run a growing business and keep this show on the road.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Christina Heir on 09 217 3625
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.