|Location||Christchurch City, Canterbury|
|Listed||Wed 11 Apr, 11:38 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
We have an opportunity for a full time Personal Assistant/Legal Secretary to assist a Senior Associate and a Senior Solicitor in our busy Property and Commercial team and provide support for other solicitors in the team.
Prior experience in a law firm is preferred and the applicant needs to have the following attributes:
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to produce work of the highest standard
- Ability to use initiative
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- A genuine team player
- Punctual and professional
- Dictaphone and copy typing experience
- Excellent knowledge and use of Microsoft Word, Excel etc
- Experience in InfinityLaw is desirable but not essential
Responsibilities for this role will include maintaining client files, deeds and precedents, attending to daily correspondence, diary management, preparing bills and reporting correspondence, preparing basic letters and documents and assisting with basic conveyancing and transactional matters as required.
If this sounds like you, then we would like to hear from you!
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.