|Location||Christchurch City, Canterbury|
|Listed||Fri 22 Nov, 6:05 pm|
|Type||Full time, Contract/Temp|
- Further your personal support career in new environments
- Express your interest for temporary upcoming roles!
- Fast paced busy roles!
About the roles:
At Hudson, we are searching for personal assistant professionals to take on temporary opportunities across Christchurch. You must be reliable, organised and flexible to stand out!
- Diary management
- Meeting preparation
- Co-ordinate and assist with ad hoc reporting, when required
- General administration
- Screening mail, phones calls and replying to tasked emails
- Booking travel
- Minute taking
- Relationship management
Experience and skills required:
- Solid experience in either a PA and/or Team PA role
- Proven ability to be able to communicate effectively on all levels both verbally and written
- Exceptional organisation skills and a strong sense of prioritising appropriately
- Initiative with managing work load and using discretion
- Strong intermediate/advanced user in MS Office with fast and accurate keyboard skills
- Time management
- Ability to build rapport with all levels of people
If you're ready to hit the ground running in a temporary role, you're approachable, proactive and tech-savvy, please apply via this website today!
Suitable candidates will be located in Christchurch, with the right to work in New Zealand and have immediate availability.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.