|Company||Master Painters New Zealand Association|
|Location||Lower Hutt, Wellington|
|Pay & Benefits||Flexible Hours for the right candidate.|
|Listed||Thu 26 Oct, 10:41 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Master Painters New Zealand Association is a peak body group for employers in the Painting and Decorating trade. The association is over 100 years old.
- We are seeking to add a suitable competent administrator to our team to continue to provide high quality service to this sector.
- The role has good variety and we require knowledge and acumen in the following areas.
- Ability to supervise staff (1), Work unsupervised, excellent written and verbal skills, MS Office and Xero, active Health and Safety participation, understanding of the unique character of an industry body group.
- The association offers a family friendly, flexible working environment and is currently experiencing a period of considerable growth leading to the creation of this key role.
- Ability to occasionally travel is preferred.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.