|Listed||Wed 8 Nov, 5:09 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Growing, Successful Organisation
- Make the Role Your Own
- Brilliant Team and Culture
This medium-sized commercial construction company based in Wellington requires an experienced Office Administrator to complement their highly motivated and respected team. With significant growth in the last 3 years, the company has doubled in size and its systems and processes from an administration support perspective are in need of some attention.
This is a newly created position and will evolve and develop over time. The role of the Office Administrator will involve:
- Implementing and administering the support functions for head office and sites including processes around suppliers and IT assets
- Executive support to the Leadership team including assisting with tender submissions and secretarial support
- Travel and diary management
- Internal and external communications and maintenance of websites
- Interfacing with HR, keeping timesheets, induction etc.
- General office duties
Based in the head office there will times you may need to set up processes and systems on site so you won't be afraid of wearing a hard hat!
To be successful in the role you will have the following skills and attributes:
- Resilience with the ability to deal with the pressure of a busy construction environment
- Highly organised with an excellent knowledge of IT systems and procedures
- A self-sufficient, self-starter with an eye for detail
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to create presentations, tenders etc.
- A drive to shake things up and manage the office staff's requirements and needs.
- Unflappable under pressure
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Office Administrator with Construction experience to earn up to $70 per year, work in a growing company with a supportive and friendly team of people who love what they do. The structure is flat and the doors are always open with staff encouraged to have their input. The culture is relaxed, flexible and non-corporate. Brilliant opportunity!
Send your application through the "Apply Now" button or call Christy Hutchinson on 027 534 6414 or email email@example.com now.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.