|Listed||Wed 25 Jul, 4:05 pm|
|Type||Full time, Contract/Temp|
A particular opportunity we have available:
- A focused, project coordination professional with experience in the management of register set up/maintenance, project scheduling, financial tracking, minute taking, preparation of governance papers, project status reports, presentations, agendas and project supporting documentation.
- A natural coordinator with excellent experience using MS Project.
- An understanding of Government organisation communication channels with the ability to communicate project updates and status reports but also able to assist with anything else the project team may need.
- Cross agency coordination experience.
- Available to start immediately on a 6 month, hourly rate contract with the possibility of being extended past this time.
This particular project requires the successful candidate to come in and really hit the ground running in order to help the project team.
For a confidential discussion on this particular role or your career in general, please contact Stephanie Ashkettle at Stephanie.email@example.com or on 04 494 3468. When applying for the position, please ensure you attach a job specific, cover letter.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.