|Company||Call A Tech (2016) Ltd|
|Listed||Thu 26 Jul, 8:14 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Position and Title: Business Operations Manager
1. To plan, direct and co-ordinate all organization’s operations.
2. Responsible for improving performance, productivity, efficiency and profitability through the implementation of effective methods and strategies.
3. Managing and hiring of staff supervisors and other direct reports.
1. Ensure that field staff work in a timely manner and complete tasks as per deadlines.
2. Ensure quality assurance is maintained in the completed tasks.
3. Chalking out or improve operational systems, processes and best practices that guarantee organizational well-being, purchase materials, plan inventory.
4. Ensure Quality assurance in all field operations to attract new clients and retain old clients to improve profitability.
5. Examine financial data/statements and use them to enhance profit.
6. Financial management, monitoring cash flow and handling day to day finances.
7. Ensuring the key areas in finance, operations, client services and liaising among team members are well-managed.
8. Ensuring company assets and materials are managed as per best practices to maximize their value for money.
9. Evaluation, and reporting need to be robust, so all contracts between Call A Tech and contractors, stakeholders and their accomplishment, add value to quality of service to our clients and stakeholder for attraction of potential contracts.
10. Recruit, supervise and appraise field staff.
11. Cater to clients’ or field personnel’s concerns.
12. Conflict resolution within the company, or with the clients in an amicable- and timely- manner is expected.
13. Contribute towards the achievement of company’s strategic and operational objectives.
14. Organize office operations and procedures.
15. Ensure that all items are invoiced and paid on time.
16. Manage contract and price negotiations with other companies to attract work for the company.
17. Maintain internal databases, a filing system for data for current and potential contracts.
18. Update policies for field staff and ensure compliance as per guidelines.
19. Prepare regular reports and presentations to procure the potential contracts from the companies.
20. Ensuring compliance with local law, regulations and standards in health and safety in the field and office staff.
21. Ensuring operations, administrations and management by formulating policy and its administration and envision strategic planning.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.