|Listed||Wed 8 Aug, 4:05 pm|
|Type||Full time, Contract/Temp|
- 6 month Fixed term contract
- Government organisation
- Experienced Project Coordinator
Are you an experienced Project Coordinator looking for your next step in the world of IT?
In this role you will be delivering high quality general project and administration support service to a project management team. The variety of tasks you will be involved in will test your ability to tackle anything that is thrown your way, including your flexibility and capacity to relate well with clients, customers and colleagues. This role requires someone with previous coordination experience to apply their proficient communication and administration skills to benefit the success and achievements of a specific project.
To be further successful in this role, we have looking for candidates that have:
- A strong customer focus and high professional standards
- Well versed with MS office suite and other computer systems
- Resourceful, enthusiastic and a can-do attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Supporting project managers and teams with Project Coordination activities such as project plans
- Cost tracking
- Communicating with clients, tracking progress and results
- Logging client issues
- Business analysis
- Writing proposals such as RFPs
If you meet all or most of the above, please apply via this website, or at www.jobs.hudson.com. Alternatively, email your resume in Word format to Rosalie.McDonald@hudson.com, quoting BZ/44999 in the subject line.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.