|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Fri 10 Aug, 7:01 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- 6 months Fixed Term
Steel & Tube is New Zealand's leading distributor and processor of steel related products. Our commitment to delivering exceptional service, quality and value to our customers and shareholders is maintained through our people who always act safely and are reliable, accountable and committed.
If you're an Administrator with sound excel skills and existing ERP systems skills or the ability to learn a new system, this could be the job for you.
Working as part of our Procurement team based in our Avondale office, this is a varied role suited to someone who enjoys using systems, is reasonably fluent with Microsoft Office/Excel and has great attention to detail.
Your core duties will focus on:
- Processing purchase orders
- Checking and ensuring overseas invoices are correct and match purchase order information
- Receipting in overseas purchases
- Converting foreign purchase values into NZD
- Keying stock transfers to branches
- Updating ETA information within system
- Test certificate administration and filing
- Requesting freight quotations from third-party logistics
- General administration including filing and liaising with the accounts department on invoice queries,
Experience in supply chain or procurement would be advantageous, but not essential.
This role is a:
- 6 month Fixed Term
- 40 hours per week
- Based in Avondale, Auckland
Applicants for this position will have NZ residency or valid NZ work visa.
If this role sounds like you, then we would love to hear from you.