|Company||GuXiang Malaysian Restaurent|
|Location||Manukau City, Auckland|
|Pay & Benefits||-|
|Listed||Mon 18 Jun, 9:08 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
1. Preparing and seasoning food prior to
2. Preparation and cooking of all Malaysian
cuisines as listed on the menu.
3. Demonstrating cooking techniques and
advising on cooking procedures.
4. Discussing food preparation issues with
the Employer and kitchen staff.
5. Training kitchen staff
6. Planning and upgrading the menu
7. Undertaking food storage duty
8. Organizing the purchase of food supplies
required for cooking and taking deliveries
9. Maintaining food quality and hygiene
10. Freezing and preserving food.
11. Cleaning up kitchen at the end of shift.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.