|Company||Cogswell Surveys Ltd|
|Listed||Wed 27 Jun, 9:55 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
The successful applicant will:
• Have a positive can do attitude;
• Be self-motivated and have an eye for detail;
• Be able to supervise and mentor junior staff;
• Have the ability to innovate;
• Have an expert knowledge of the NZ cadastral system;
• Advanced engineering design skills;
• Be familiar with Leica Total Stations, Topcon GPS and Machine Control;
• Be proficient with 12d software & Landonline.
Cogswell Surveys Ltd offers an excellent work environment, the best most accurate equipment, and sets high standards.
This is a full time position with a start date at the earliest possible convenience. A competitive remuneration package will be negotiated with the successful candidate.
Cambridge is a friendly, relaxed and rapidly growing town and has been the subject of huge growth over the last few years being a popular place to live in close proximity to Hamilton, Lake Karapiro and both coasts.
Applications treated with the strictest confidence.
Cosgwell Surveys Ltd
P O Box 156
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.