|Listed||Wed 27 Jun, 4:07 pm|
|Type||Part time, Contract/Temp|
Ideally the person will have an understanding of autism, learning and behaviour challenges, developed skills in listening intuitively, a mature outlook, and be patient, calm, supportive and encouraging.
We would like to hear from you if you:
• Want to work with family and professionals to assist and enable a meaningful life at home and in the community, and participation in a range of activities
• Are committed, energetic and enthusiastic for enabling others to lead good lives
• Have had experience in working with adults with high and complex support needs
• Have experience in working in residential settings
• Have a good level of physical fitness
• Are able to work varied shifts
• Have a full New Zealand Driver's License
For more information and/or to apply for this role email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 027 244 6808.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.