|Location||Westland, West Coast|
|Listed||Fri 6 Jul, 12:02 pm|
|Type||Full time, Contract/Temp|
All of our staff are focused on providing the best guest experience in a safe and enjoyable manner, and share a passion for showcasing this stunning landscape to our clients.
The role covers a range of tasks including loading helicopters, driving courtesy vans, dealing with general enquiries and making bookings daily while making sure that safety is paramount. This role is located at Fox Glacier/Franz Josef on the West Coast.
- You need to be flexible with working hours - Split shifts.
- Have a hard work ethic and a motivation for delivering a fantastic customer experience.
- A full clean Driver's License is a must both automatic and manual vehicles.
- A First Aid Certificate preferred but not essential.
- NZ Citizens or valid work visas only
- Bilingual is a huge advantage
- Must be able to work through till the end of the contract - April 2019
If you like the idea of living in a close-knit community and are excited by a high energy yet remote environment, then we want to hear from you!
In return we offer full training, competitive rates of pay, great staff benefits including staff accommodation, and a unique working environment.
Please make sure that you have done some research on the West Coast in the South Island of New Zealand before applying.
For further information please contact Tasha Jones, Heli-Base Manager via email: Natasha.Jones@helicopter.co.nz
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.