|Company||Northland Cricket Association|
|Listed||Tue 10 Jul, 9:11 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
This is an opportunity to become part of the new delivery of community cricket across Northern Districts. We’re looking for a Cricket Development Manager, based in Whangarei. In this role you’ll be inspiring the next generation of players and fans whilst growing the female and multi-cultural participation within Cricket. Much of the role will be strengthening relationships across community cricket stakeholders such as clubs and schools to help grow all cricket products and offerings.
Key Responsibilities for this role include:
- Be an active participant in a wider and dynamic Development Team across Northern Districts
- Inspire the next generation of players and fans
- Implementation of community cricket delivery across the NCA region
- Grow female and multi-cultural participation in cricket
- Growing participation in clubs and schools
- Strengthening relationships across community cricket stakeholders, such as clubs and schools
- Delivering a Junior NPL (female cricket) programme and assist/support in the promotion of it
- Using the Northern Spirit and Northern Knights brands as promotional tools to engage with the cricket community
The ideal applicant will have:
- A strong understanding of community sport with an interest in cricket
- A demonstrated understanding of schools and clubs to effectively contribute to programs that assist with player retention and development
- A strong background in coordinating and managing stakeholder relationships, including experience of achieving results through others
- Good administration skills
- Strong written and verbal communication
A NZC coaching certificate, would be regarded favourably but not essential.
A Position Description is available on request.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.