|Location||Christchurch City, Canterbury|
|Listed||Wed 11 Jul, 1:04 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- We are Innovative, dynamic and future focused
- Our people are game changing, driven and committed
- We can offer you exponential growth, great staff benefits
Intrigued? In a nutshell we are an industry disrupter, an innovative force taking center stage in the global dairy movement. We are game changers going through a time of exponential, transformational growth. We have new and modern state of the art facilities and a workforce determined to make a difference. Want to be a part of our ever growing success story? Find out why Synlait should be your employer of choice visit, Synlait careers for more information.
Due to internal promotion and team growth we are on the lookout for a Seniot Business Analyst to join our Business Transformation team. Working across some large projects that are supporting Synlait's growth strategy and internal infrastructure. Largely Project related work, there will be opportunities to go through Root Cause Analysis, end user testing, running workshops and 1:1 requirements gathering. You will also be required to map out complex end to end processes for current, transition and future state requirements for the organisation. You will need to specialise in Change Management. This role will be working on large scale organisational transformation projects and so understanding change, and being able to implement frameworks to support it will be fundamental for these roles.
We are looking for someone with the ability to think on their feet, get the job done and embrace the dynamic environment that Synlait offers. In order to be successful in the role you will also need to have;
- Degree (business, Finance, Engineering, Computer Science or IT)
- 5 years' experience working in a similar role
- Business / Commercial Acumen
- Ability to manage issues with scalability
- Change Management expertise
- Excellent Problem solving and analytical abilities.
This is a chance to be part of a New Zealand success story. Don't just watch this space. Be in it.