|Company||Waikato Rowing Performance Centre|
|Listed||Wed 11 Jul, 2:53 pm|
|Type||Part time, Contract/Temp|
Waikato RPC is one of four Rowing Performance Centres in the country tasked with developing athletes capable of representing New Zealand at the World Rowing Championships and Olympic Games.
The role involves an average of 27 hours per week. The busy season will be from October to Feb, with the rowing off-season from March to Sep. It will require work during some evenings, weekends and public holidays during the on-season.
Reporting to the Waikato RPC board, this role is responsible for ensuring effective and efficient operation of the Waikato RPC. The role involves all aspects of team management including but not limited to: athlete management, administration and reporting, fundraising and sponsor relationship management, resourcing, plant and regatta management.
Any applicants should have:
- Strong organisational skills
- The ability to form and maintain relationships across a broad range of bodies and individuals
- Excellent problem solving and negotiation skills
- Ability to attend regattas and evening meetings when required
- Be self-motivated and portray a professional image
- Be passionate about assisting the development of athletes capable of representing New Zealand at the World Rowing Championships and Olympic Games.
Applications and enquiries regarding the position are to be emailed to Claudia Hyde; firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications will close at 5pm Monday 06 August 2018.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.