|Company||Taranaki Safe Families Trust|
|Location||New Plymouth, Taranaki|
|Pay & Benefits||$50,000.00 - $60,000.00|
|Listed||Thu 19 Jul, 8:10 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
In this challenging role you have the opportunity to make a positive difference in our region.
We require someone who has strong links across the community, is energetic and highly motivated.
The ability to build and maintain relationships is essential to the success of this position.
Applicants need to have:
• Tertiary qualification or equivalent
experience in the social services or
• An understanding of family violence
• Proficient administrative and financial
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Excellent verbal and written
• Proven ability to work with a diverse
range of people
• Competent level of computer literacy
• Sound working knowledge,
understanding and commitment to the
principles of the Treaty of Waitangi.
Applications close on Friday the 10th of August 2018 at 12.00pm.
For an application pack please contact:
Mary Beaumont - 06 7591492 ext. 6 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.