|Company||Te Puke Gymsport & Parkour|
|Location||Western Bay Of Plenty, Bay Of Plenty|
|Listed||Fri 20 Jul, 10:32 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Due to doubling our numbers, we are looking for our first permanent full-time coach.
We are a community driven club with a focus on delivering quality, safe and exciting programmes for our participants.
The role includes:
- Coaching athletes in WAG, MAG, Recreation, Tumbling & other programmes in accordance with GNZ or other body’s National Programme Guidelines & as required by Te Puke Gymsport.
- Specifically coaching in the WAG competitive programme on vault, bars & tumbling.
- Complying with the GNZ Coaches code of conduct.
- Ensure safe techniques for teaching skills & setting skills appropriate for the development of each athlete is communicated to the relevant coaches.
- Setting plans and assisting athletes & coaches with motivational targets.
- Ensure a reporting/tracking process for the WAG & MAG competitive programme is set up & maintained.
- Work with other programme managers in setting up a mentoring system for all programme coaches & coordinate internal monthly coaches’ workshops.
- Monitor time management & behaviour of coaches at all times.
- Setting up and maintaining effective administration systems for WAG & MAG, including competition entry if appropriate & or monthly code newsletters.
- Assist with general duties around event management for the club’s competitions in conjunction with the Event Manager.
- Assist with scheduling of classes & apparatus rotations for recreation & competitive programmes in conjunction with other Programme Managers.
- Produce plans for selected programmes & communicate with Coaches around implementing these plans.
- Input into the club’s operational plan specifically regarding the WAG & MAG programme area.
- Deal with any day to day email, phone & face to face queries regarding the WAG & MAG competitive programme.
- Work with Administrator to ensure they have the information to deal with email, phone & face to face queries regarding the WAG & MAG programme.
- Adhering to the Health and Safety policy at all times.
- Ensuring any required record keeping such as recording of hours, is completed to the required standard.
- Behaving in a respectful manner toward gymnasts, coaches, club officials & parents at all times.
- Ensuring any relevant information is clearly communicated to gymnasts, coaches & parents in a timely manner, & that any issues that may arise are clearly communicated to the Committee.
You will need to be a Gymnastics New Zealand Senior qualified coach with excellent developmental capabilities and coaching career focused.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.