|Company||Contract Resources NZ Ltd|
|Pay & Benefits||Training Provided|
|Listed||Thu 26 Jul, 2:53 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
As an industrial technician you will be operating specialist equipment and working in a range of roles in the industrial services market including high pressure water blasting, vacuum loading, hydro-excavation, grease trap, drain cleaning and more.
The successful applicants would need to meet the following criteria
- Full drivers license, class 2 or 4 drivers licence with practical driving experience given preference
- Able to work as part of a team or individually following direction without additional instruction
- Previous industrial services experience an advantage but not essential
- Knowledge and enthusiasm to work within strict health & safety systems
- Happy to work in confined space or at heights
- Customer focused
- Physically fit
- Willing to learn new things
- Able to pass pre-employment and random drug & medical testing
- Legally entitled to work in New Zealand
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Flexibility to work out of town if requested
In return Contract Resources will give on the job training to upskill the successful applicants in areas required and additional formal training to achieve NZQA unit standards for skills required to be successful in the role. The successful applicant on showing a positive, can do attitude and mechanical aptitude in return will be given preferential consideration when permanent positions are formed.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.