|Company||Contract Resources NZ Ltd|
|Listed||Wed 1 Aug, 2:53 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Full-time permanent 45 hours a week based at our Taupo Branch
Contract Resources is one of New Zealand's leading Industrial Services contractors; with a rapidly expanding presence within New Zealand and Australia. This role provides timely and efficient data entry, invoicing and support of administrative processes at our busy office
The role involves but is not limited to:
• Data entry: ensuring efficient and accurate completion of payroll entries, documentation and records.
• Accounts: Purchase orders, debtor invoicing and reconciliations.
• Systems support: accurate support and administration of internal and external systems and processes.
• P/A support to the Region manager
• HSE compliance for the region
• Training bookings and maintenance of documents repository system
• Travel and accommodation bookings
• Logistics planning for projects
To be successful in this position you will have at least two years relevant experience. You will be a strong team player, with good problem-solving skills and have the ability to think on your feet. You will need to be resilient and available to work overtime in busy periods and occasionally be able to travel away. In return, Contract Resources offer ongoing training and development.
To be considered for this opportunity your application will need to demonstrate:
• Why you are great for this role
• A customer focused 'can do' attitude
• Outstanding organization skills
• Strong MS Office skills
• Skills you bring to the role
• Ability to learn customised systems quickly
• Handle high volumes
• Work well under pressure
If you satisfy the above criteria we would love to hear from you please send a CV and Cover Letter to:
CNI Regional Manager
021 940 180
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.