|Company||Goat Island Dive & Snorkel|
|Listed||Mon 6 Aug, 9:25 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Key Responsibilities include.
Snorkel tours - Groups, events, schools.
Shop / retail, and scuba training.
- Min SSI Open Water Instructor Certificate
- Not get seasick
- Valid first aid and CPR
- Sale experience.
- Experience working with kids at least 1 year.
- Clean police record
- Able to drive with a trailer
- Advantage if you speak more than one language.
- Have a respectful view, and strictly follow our safety procedures.
- Have your own complete dive equipment. (in service)
- Be on time in the mornings not hangover.
-Be tidy at all times.
- Be professional, and always work with a smile on their face.
-Have great knowledge about the Goat Island Marine Reserve and its Fish species.
- Must have completed a dive medical within the last year.
- Must be able to work all weekends and public holidays.
- Must be able to to work anytime during the day, as we have late opening hours and sometimes do night snorkelig.
- Must be able to pass a drug test.
- Computer and admin skill, your role also includes keeping up with your paperwork.
To read more about our company please see www.goatislanddive.co.nz
If you have any further questions send us an email or give us a call.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.