|Company||Bishopdale Community Preschool|
|Location||Christchurch City, Canterbury|
|Listed||Wed 8 Aug, 3:26 pm|
|Type||Part time, Permanent|
Your key responsibilities would be;
- Making morning and afternoon tea for our children.
- Purchasing of all food items
- kitchen management - including stocking and cleaning the kitchen as well as clean up after meal times.
In this role you will need the following key skills/experience
- Good time management
- High level of hygiene
- Good understanding of food safety
- Baking skills
- Good communication skills
- Driving license and own car
You must have an approachable, warm and friendly disposition and it is vital you enjoy working in a busy environment with young children around.
We offer our team a supportive and fun work place, access to an EAP service and a living wage.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.