|Company||Queenstown Lakes District Council|
|Listed||Fri 10 Aug, 2:07 pm|
|Type||Part time, Permanent|
We have a fantastic opportunity for enthusiastic and energetic individuals who are passionate about the health and fitness industry to join our team as a Gym Instructors. Exact weekly hours are negotiable with a range from 21 - 35 on average and a flexible roster available. Additionally there is the possibility of operating your own business as a part time Personal Trainer for the right candidate.
Ideal candidates will:
- Ensure that our members have a great experience every time they work out
- Provide top quality exercise advice to our members
- Assist with the development of new offers and programmes
- Demonstrate a commitment to health & safety
- Be a team player and have a 'can do' attitude
- Have a strong work ethic and take pride in maintaining a clean and organised gym
- Promote a great gym culture
To be a successful you must:
- Hold a certificate in Fitness L3/L4
- Demonstrate previous experience in the fitness/recreation industry
- Have a proven ability to develop individual and group fitness programmes
- Demonstrate outstanding customer service
- Demonstrate a high level of initiative and a high standard of personal presentation
Preference will be given to candidates with significant industry experience and any additional relevant qualifications and experience.
AHAF is a 7-day a week operation and so rostered shifts involve some early starts, late finishes and weekend hours. We are happy to discuss options with the right candidates. So if you think you have what it takes to be a member of our awesome team here at AHAF, please 'Apply Now'.
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.
Applications close Friday 24th August 2018
For a copy of the Job Description visit https://www.qjumpers.co.nz/43241/desc/