|Location||Christchurch City, Canterbury|
|Listed||Tue 5 Jun, 12:06 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Founded in Dunedin in 2015, MortgageMe is a brokerage company with dedication to financing the dreams of Kiwi’s in owning their own home. Applying a fresh, forward-thinking approach to brokering, Mortgage Me has established a dynamic brand that resonates with customers nationwide. Having strategically broken into the marketplace, they have experienced significant corporate success and rapid growth. As a result of this success, expansion has been inevitable with operations in the North and South Island – but there is more growth potential for this dynamic brand throughout the country on its way! Keen to harness this potential, MortgageMe is looking for like-minded professionals to share in their growth.
We are proud to partner with MortgageMe in their search for new Owner/Operators to grow the brand, empower clients and provide financial knowledge in a down to earth manner. The low cost flat monthly fee means you have total control and ownership of your client base and retain 100% of your commission.
MortgageMe understand the path to success will differ for each advisor, the MortgageMe team will offer support and follow you down your path to success in this highly respected brand.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Experienced mortgage advisors that are looking to take control of their business, and want a lucrative path where all clients and commissions are owned by themselves; while enjoying the advantages of being part of a larger company group.
- Advisers who wish to grow their business and do not want to lock themselves into expensive corporate brands
- Insurance advisors that want to get in front of more clients to help them write more insurance policies and increase income
- Bank employees with mortgage lending experience that want to take control of their financial destiny and start their own business.
- A senior business executive with a strong business acumen that is looking for a new challenge
- You will also need to meet the criteria to become RFA accredited.
HOW TO APPLY:
To express your interest in this role, please apply with your CV and Cover Letter now, or contact Jessica on 03 477 0873 for a confidential conversation.